- Help remove blockers to your customers’ adoption of Microsoft developer tools, platforms, and cloud services, and accelerate their digital transformation and journey to the cloud
- Oversee the delivery of workshops, hackathons, and other proactive services
- Work with Incident Managers to oversee the resolution of reactive support cases
- Manage a portfolio of your assigned customers’ Developer Support contracts, tracking consumption of proactive and reactive hours and ensuring they realize the most value possible from their investment in Microsoft support to drive year over year renewals and business growth
- Partner with account teams, customer success teams, product engineering teams and others to drive win/win outcomes for Microsoft and our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 4+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 3+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- Open minded and inclusive work style with background and experience in developing applications to solve complex business applications.
- Cloud consumption planning and portfolio management experience
- Prior experience as a developer or as a development consultant is highly desired
- The ability to move between high level design review and “roll up the sleeves” type of development assistance across all phases of an application lifecycle
- Very strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Technical breadth across one or more of the following areas required:
o Integrated Development Environments like Visual Studio, VS Code and Eclipse o DevOps culture, practices and tools such as Azure DevOps
o Open Source Software (OSS) experience (including linux) is a big plus!
o Cloud development practices and architecture patterns
o Relational and non-relational databases, Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Science
o Collaboration and SaaS platforms like M365, SharePoint, or Dynamics